The Empty Brush follows other empty pump markers from MOLOTOW™. This means the Empty Brush was developed according to the REFILL. EXCHANGE. MIX. concept. For this reason, the marker is not only refillable, but it also has an exchange tip, that can be bought separately.
The Empty Brush is perfectly suitable for mixing and storing own colour shades. The ink is soaked excellently by the means of the fibre rod and optimally emitted to the paper by the dimensionally stable, elastic brush tip.
It is not only a gorgeous tool for artists, but also a sustainable alternative for children and pupils, replacing awkward watercolor boxes.
- empty marker
- compatible with water and alcohol-based inks
- for mixing and storing own colour shades
- easy handling: perfectly suitable for pupils and students
- fibre rod system
- dimensionally stable, elastic brush tip for precise, comfortable application
- with safety cap (suitable for children)
- exchangeable tip
- ideal for colouring, hand-lettering, graffiti sketching
- compatible with MASKING LIQUID and BLENDER PRO Aqua Medium
- up to 24 hours “Cap Off” function without drying out
- Made in Germany